In cases of invasive and prolonged treatments, patients are recommended to opt for sedation dentistry Kiev. Under its exposure, the patient is induced into shallow sleep where he/she obeys all of the doctor’s commands, but feels no physical or psychological discomfort. The side effects are minimal.
Before surgical treatment.
Confidence in the treatment result and your well-being are the main criterion for us. What should you pay attention to?
Dear patient, if a surgery has been scheduled for you with any type of anaesthetics (surgical sedation), please bring along the following documents:
- full blood analysis;
- information about blood sugar levels.
Points to remember before any operation with surgical sedation:
- refrain from eating, drinking or smoking at least 6 hours before the procedure;
- explain your full medical history to your anesthesiologist during the preparatory conversation.
During the first 24 hours after the surgery we would recommend:
- to remain with people close to you;
- not to engage in outdoor activities;
- not to undertake activities that require high levels of attention;
- not to drink alcohol.