What are dental implants?
A dental implant teeth Kiev is an artificial construction that replaces the lost tooth root and is implanted into the bone tissue of the upper or lower jaw. It could act as a post for the implant crown, or as removable or non-removable dental prosthesis.
In today’sdental service kiev, the most widely used denture implants are those made from titanium. There are several reasons why dental specialists prefer this material:
- Titanium is compatible with human body. Apart from dental implants Kiev, this material is used for manufacturing artificial heart valves and joints. Titanium is hypoallergenic. Allergic reactions are extremely rare (1 incident per 10,000);
- Jaw bone tissue grows into the titanium implant; this process is called osseointegration. Thanks to unique properties of titanium, bone tissue does not dissolve in the extraction socket, but grows and retains the natural pattern;
- Titanium implants do not cause discomfort. Patients perceive them as if they were their own teeth.
Why install dental implants?
We always recommend that our patients replace removed teeth with dental implants in Kiev. Otherwise, the bone tissue could get atrophied after the extraction due to the absence of any chewing load. When the implant is installed, the load is distributed as before, and the sockets are not lost.
An alternative to implants is dental bridge work. However, when installing bridges, the adjacent healthy teeth are often affected. As a result, there is a risk of bone tissue loss, as well as risk of destruction of healthy tooth tissues.
Find out more about implant teeth Kiev from an article by the head doctor of our clinic.
Tooth extraction, regardless of complexity, is a standard procedure in our clinic.
According to the recent studies, during the first four months after tooth extraction, alveolar bone loss occurs in 60% of cases. This process considerably complicates rehabilitation of the toothless area. On the one hand, bone loss makes it difficult to perform implant procedures and prosthetics. On the other, it could also affect aesthetic look of the teeth and soft tissues.
In our clinic, we apply different methods to preserve the sockets after tooth extraction. Depending on the clinical indicators, we successfully use the latest technologies aimed at soft tissue preservation, including DBBM Collagen, Collagen matrix and tissue punch technique.
Better quality of life
Lack of tooth or use of poor-quality, poorly adjusted prostheses creates considerable discomfort and could cause different problems, both in terms of appearance and health.
A prosthesis attached to dental implants has some clear advantages, including:
- an aesthetic outer look;
- no issues with pronunciation;
- protection against high chewing loads;
All-on-4 ® Treatment Concept
With All-on-4 ® treatment concept, our patients could benefit from the attachment of an orthopedic construction immediately after the tooth implant Kiev procedure.
Using a surgical template, we successfully apply this method that allows to avoid mistakes and complications.
- the whole dental arch rests on four implants only;
- no need to increase bone tissue;
- this procedure is performed in a single stage since the immediate chewing load is recommended and brings immediate results;
- in comparison with removable constructions, non-removable ones are much more convenient in daily use and daily care; tooth replacement Kiev will relieve you from the daily hassle cares about dental constructions;
- effectiveness of this method was scientifically proven.
Preparing for dental implants. Computer-navigated implantation.
In our clinic, we pay special attention to a thorough preparation, 3D diagnostics and computer-navigated implantation. This approach allows us to secure the best and, importantly, sustainable results.
Before a surgical intervention, we study a patient's tomogram. A three-dimensional image accurately shows the jaws anatomy, nerves, blood vessels, and helps to determine the ideal position for an implant. Volumetric tomography also allows for the measurement of the bone tissue density.
Software that we use in the clinic allows an implant surgeon to position a dental implant with high precision, both in surgical and orthopedic terms. For dental implants positioning, we use surgical templates. This method allows to achieve an optimal balance between stability and aesthetics.