Education in the school of practical periodontics
Our hygienist, Oksana Firsov, successfully completed a course for non-surgical periodontics.
The course included:
1. Guidance for professional oral hygiene.
2. The algorithm of hygienic care:
- tools and techniques;
- particular care in patients with orthodontic, orthopedic implants and structures;
- care of patients who received a treatment for periodontal disease;
- diagnosis of periodontal disease; odontoparodontogramme;
- guidance on treating patients with periodontal disease (based on the programme of the University of Bern).
← back | 27.11.2014